Welcome to Hilton Paris Opera
What to do
You decide, or let our Clefs d'Or concierges arrange everything for you. Take in a ballet performance at the Palais Garnier, stroll the Avenue des Champs-Élysées or explore the countless cinemas, specialty stores and charming cafés to be found in any direction.
Le Grand Salon
Take in the awe-inspiring "Le Grand Salon", decorated in a sumptuous, Napoleonic style and adorned with chandeliers, statues and Scottish granite columns.
Where we are
Worlds apart, yet moments from it all. Our hotel is just a ten-minute train ride from the La Défense business district, 30 minutes from Orly and Charles de Gaulle airports and steps from the Parisian avenues and backstreets that have delighted visitors for centuries.
Self parking: €30.00 (Charge is per Day).
Valet: €35.00 (Charge is per Day)
Service animals allowed: Yes
Pets allowed: No
- Landmark building in the Opéra quarter of Paris
- Free WiFi in all public areas and rooms
- Free buffet breakfast for all guests
- Fully refurbished hotel
- A 10 minute train ride to the La Défense business district
- Close to world-class shopping at Galeries Lafayette and Le Printemps
- Easy access to famous Paris attractions including the Opéra Garnier and the Champs-Élysées
- Organic restaurant Le Pain Quotidien Saint-Lazare on site; everyday from 8:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Le Grand Salon and secret bar LPB on site